Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Black Coffee Lab

It's so refreshing to find a place like this near home: http://www.newblackcoffeelab.com/home/

At 5pm on a weekday, only 2 tables were occupied. That was nice for a change. Crowded cafes are not very conducive for "me time". I read, enjoyed a 50% off latte, with nice music playing in the background.

Had a little chat with the person manning the place. He has a partner who went to NZ and did barista certification there. Wish I had the guts to do that myself when I was there. He used to be a "salaryman" too, but came out to open this cafe out of interest and passion.

Somewhere, sometime, for some people, dreams do come true...


No comments: