Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Friday, November 04, 2011

God is bigger than my circumstances

He's sovereign, is He not?

but no matter what my head tries to tell my heart, this is how I really feel:


I can't help but wonder, how much more does my head need to brainwash my heart (heartwash?) before I will stop feeling like this?

Jesus said:

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

(Matthew 11)

It is the eye of faith that will allow me to see beyond the circumstances. But I lack this faith. O God, help me to see things from Your perspective!


No comments: